Thursday, July 14, 2011

Greetings from MOMBASA!

Greetings from Mombasa!  What an adventure!  We arrived here safely on Tuesday morning.  One of Sylvia's bags didn't arrive here.  We're still waiting on it.  Hopefully, today it will arrive.

The retreat has been wonderful!  I've thoroughly enjoyed playing the keyboard and leading a song or two.  Sylvia's teaching has been very anointed.  Please continue to pray for her.  There was a suddend death of a dear friend - Joy, sister of Ben Dodzweit.  It's been hard on Sylvia but she is a trooper and is pressing on.

I'm enjoying meeting the missionaries and chatting with them.  God is so good!

Hopefully today I'll get in the ocean and pool. 

I've adjusted fairly well to the time zone.  PTL!  I'm loving the fresh fruit!!  I've tried some new things and yes, Amy, I'm eating fish - daily!!  The Red Snapper is really good. 

God bless!
Diane

1 comment: