Saturday, July 9, 2011

1 Day left to go!!


Here I am ready to go to Africa.  The hat was given to me by a dear friend at school.  It has SPF 50 in it.  Pretty cool!  However, I really don't like hats.

Am I ready to go?  When I get on the plane, I will be.  Not a whole lot of sleep the last two nights. I've been busy doing last minuter errands trying to get things - adapter/convertor, etc.  Last night I stayed up packing until midnight.   Am I finished?  Almost.  I just want to make sure I have the right things with me.  I'll be staying in two different areas - Mombasa on the Indian Ocean and Nairobi further inside but in Southern Kenya.  The weather will be slightly different in both areas.  Mombasa will be warm and humid.  Nairobi will be cooler at night.  It's their winter right now.

Hopefully a good night sleep tonight sleep tonight before church in the morning.  I'll try to post before we leave tomorrow night.

God bless!

3 comments:

  1. see you in the morning ... it's just like Christmas -- when you wake up Dec 25 you're ready for Christmas -- when you get on the plane tomorrow evening you are ready!! praying for you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This trip to Africa for you has birthed my first blog. Steve and I wish you well and complete in what God has prepared for you to do. May this trip Bless all who come in contact with you and the mission team. He will prepare the way for you. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are are on your way. Hope you had a safe trip. God Bless and God Speed.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete